Gas Processing is published six times per year and delivers concise technology and business information for the global gas processing industry.
>> Register for your FREE trial now
Each issue of the magazine features:
- Special reports on technology and solutions
- Editorial 'Viewpoints' from esteemed executives and engineers
- Real-world case studies outlining best practices and proven methods
- In-depth articles and information about new technologies, projects and products
- Regional gas production and processing analyses
Gas Processing is published by Gulf Publishing Company, a leading provider of information to the oil and gas industry since 1916, and publisher of Hydrocarbon Processing and World Oil magazines.
>> Register for free to Gas Processing magazine today.
Reliable Operations & Saving OPEX for Gas Plant Refrigeration – Selecting the right technologies
By selecting integrally geared turbocompressors for gas plant refrigeration duty coupled with a mag bearing turboexpander, operators get the added values of technology with highly reliable operations and reduced OPEX. Join Sami Tabaza and Chris Blackmer from Atlas Copco Gas and Process for a presentation followed by Q&A surrounding the turbocompressor and turboexpander technologies that can efficiently and reliably fit your gas plant design and operation to get the advantages of both technologies.
June 18, 2019 10:00 AM CDT